Thursday, October 27, 2011

Starting a publishing company....

One reason for my hiatus is that we have decided to make our self-publishing company into a REAL publishing company with our acquisition of the John Paul 2 High Series. It's very exciting but a lot of work. I pulled out an old drawing of Chesterton's White Horse which I did years ago and designed a logo for our company, Chesterton Press (which formerly published only the Fairy Tale Novels). I hope you like it.

So we are hurrying to get the first three new books into print before Christmas, plus redesign or design three websites, and I still must do more sane household things such as going through our sheets and blankets and get rid of things in preparation for the fall...

Please do pray for us in our busy-ness and I look forward to posting about sanity soon.

2 comments:

Mary G said...

Congrats, Regina! Good for you for taking this on ... please let me know if I can help in anyway!

JamieS said...

That is exciting news! I can't wait to see book 3 and better covers for them all!!! ;)