Spring

Spring stole upon us this week ... the air was so warm and sweet it was intoxicating, it pulled you outside into the sunshine, blinking and stretching, and urged you in melodious tones to sit down and put your feet up and just breathe...

So I have been getting next to nothing done.

But I did take this picture of our ancient House Tree outside the girls' window. I really want to respond to questions you all have asked me, and thank so many new people for visiting ... but ... I'll be getting around to it, I promise!

Comments

Julie said…
We too have been enjoying some spring-like weather for a couple of days. The piles of snow have slowly melted...only to have the possibility of a winter storm on its way!

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars