Summer colors: Blue and Green


I do a polychrome palette for my home (a little decorator lingo, there), as opposed to the trendy modern way of using mainly neutrals with one or two accent colors. My three favorite colors, which predominate in my home and in my wardrobe, are red, blue, and green (you can see the red and green I love in the fabric sample on my right sidebar). I love living with these colors. In the winter, I tend to use more red, but as the weather gets hotter, I gravitate instinctively towards green and blue. They're the colors of the outdoors - green leaves, blue sky -- and seem cool and restful to me. For fun, I made a "clothing collage" the other day of some greens and blues. Enjoy, and stay cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars