I'm Back!


Thank you waiting while I finished my novel. It should be available on Lulu at the beginning of August. (If anyone is interested, email me at regina@reginadoman.com and I'll send you a note when it becomes available). I hope to get back to blogging regularly, though I have one more hiatus coming up: I'm going to speak at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference on August 3-5, but after that I should be back home getting ready for the school year.

This is a picture of one of the peachicks, who in this photo is looking deceptively like a regular chick, and the adopted mother hen. Right now we have four peachicks who are growing quite well. Thanks for asking!

Comments

Janet Cupo said…
I tried to email that I wanted to know about the book, but it came back undeliverable.

AMDG,
Janet

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars