Snow White's House: Garden Bathroom







The master bedroom in my "Snow White" friend's house overlooks the gardens. In addition, my friend has brought a bit of the garden indoors with ample plantings in the windows. African violets and other moisture-loving plants enjoy the sunny windows and moist air of the little alcove off the main bedroom. The old-fashioned tub is perfect for soaking. Although there are no closets, an open shelf holds towels, and a picture of the Blessed Mother and Child and candle on a pretty plate oversees the little nook from its top.

Comments

Kristyn Hall said…
Love that tub!
Nicole Bradica said…
These are lovely photos! I am storing away ideas for when we move into a larger residence. Thank you and to Rose Red and Snow White for letting their beauty and creativity be posted:)
Sally Thomas said…
I have long thought that where I really, really want to live (and what I hope Heaven will be like) is Rivendell. Snow White's house seems like Rivendell to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars