Spring Cleaning: New Pictures!

Thanks to finishing another room in our addition, we have freed up the upstairs hallway room to be used as a playroom! While rejoicing in the sudden amount of space, I decided to do something about the walls. Two aspects of spring cleaning nicely coincided as I decided to take the contents of my girls' portfolio from art lessons and hang them up. I was happy to show off the talents of two budding artists and cover up a wall as well! I think if you click on this photo, you can see the pictures on the wall a bit more clearly. They're mostly fairy tale illustrations, animals, and landscapes. (Plus a papal flag collage from religion class.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars