Purse Diary: Patching

When I started this blog, I promised myself I wouldn't apologize for a lapse in blogging. After all, isn't the whole point of an "occaisonal project" is that it's "occasional?" But I really enjoy keeping this photo blog, and I feel like I do want to apologize after all for being "gone" for so long.

But I have been working on my patchwork purse! Despite the fact that I could do it by machine, I've been doing it by hand again. In this photo, you can see my portable quilting kit. Liberty of London tana lawn is so thin that I can fold several squares into a coin purse, with enough room for a folding scissors, needle case, small spool of thread, and thimble (this one is a wooden one from Russia I stole from my daughters). Here is the progress thus far. I'll let you know when I have more done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars