Random Moment of Beauty: Diet Desert

For those of you who've been wondering, I'm still trying to follow the diet that I started last summer. I have quite a bit of my accumulated "baby fat" (from several babies!) to lose, and sometimes the going is hard.
When I succeed in following the plan (and manage to avoid the nightly family bowl of popcorn, the hardest hurdle of the day) I reward myself with a cup of herbal-and-berry tea and a quality chocolate. A good book and an early bedtime are further helps towards eating light.
Wish me well!

Comments

Keep up the good work! You've encouraged me to eat healthier and exercise. Has this plan been easy for you in terms of meal preparation for your family?
God bless.
regina doman said…
Well, sometimes I eat different meals from them: in particular I try to avoid sausage, our favorite food. They don't tend to mind if I'm eating a chicken breast while they are all eating pizza. :) Those bags of frozen chicken breasts really help in those situations!

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars