Little Saints of Spring

For years, I've enjoyed the artwork of my friend Sophie Cayless, a Catholic nature artist with a love for the childlike spirit. I'm pleased to announce that Sophie has turned some of her charming images of Little Saints of Spring into cards and t-shirts: the perfect gift for Easter! Saints thus far included are St. Patrick, St. Bernadette, St. Joseph, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Isidore the Farmer, and St. David. I hope she'll do more! Please check out her gallery at zazzle.com!

Comments

molly said…
Hey I really like these. My Siena will love one of these shirts for Easter. But can you forward me her e-mail, I need to ask soem questions.

If not, please give her mine.

Pax

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars