May Crowning Procession

On Mother's Day we celebrated with a family May procession to crown our outdoor statue of Mary. We were blessed to have the Hatkes join us for our annual event. While my son was willing to pose with the crown for a photo, he gladly relegated the carrying of the crown to his younger sister, ceremonially dressed in her favorite white Joan of Arc cape, while he proudly carried the prayer book and holy water. I am so glad our domestic priest, my husband, insists on performing these little acts of love for our Lady in the home.

Comments

Rosa said…
This is beautiful! What a lovely idea. =)
Kathy said…
How lovely!

Please consider offering your rosaries( scandal at Notre Dame) see my blog for details. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars