Favorite Things: Red and White China

My hobby is collecting china, specifically "restaurantware," plates and cups of a sturdier build used to the bang and clatter of daily use in a restaurant. I love these hefty cups: they rarely break, even when dropped, and barely chip. And I love the vintage patterns of red stripe or green stripe. So I was doubly delighted to discover these coffee cups with red chintz patterns on them! They match beautifully with a red and white set of plates and saucers I already owned (this is why I only collect in a few colors!). So I've been enjoying this sprightly addition to my pantry this summer.

Comments

Meredith said…
How charming!

I often spot restaurant ware with green accents, but I've never seen a red and white figured pattern like this.

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars