Life Hack: Baby mobile for the office


So many of my babies have spent time in my office next to my desk chair as I work away, and I am always trying to entertain them.  When they are little I like to dangle a soft toy above their legs so that they can move it around as they wiggle and kick--good foundation for movement control! But how to hang a soft toy easily and safely was always a concern -- until some common office tools came to the rescue. One large binder clip and two paper clips made the perfect office baby mobile, and I can change out the toy for another one to keep her interested. This will work until she gets into grabbing the toys -- then I'll either hang the mobile higher up or find something more secure than paper clips. Always glad to find something that works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothing Organization part 3: Detachment and Appreciation

What I do with Old Scapulars